Spicy Salmon Bites
These Spicy salmon bites are super simple and super quick to make. Just choose a good quality salmon and the rest is history.
If you are my regular reader, you would know I love my salmon, not only just for the taste but for the amount of goodness it provides our body with.
Here is why you should consider making these Salmon bites soon:
1) Just need chilli powder, salt, pepper and a good quality salmon. So 4 ingredients all together.
2) Super quick, as you just mix the spices together and cook.
3) I love Salmon because of the health benefits with a massive boost from Omega3, protein and other good nutrients and vitamins.
4) Cooked using Air fryer, which means you don’t need to add any more oil. Can this dish get any healthier? But if you don’t have an Air fryer then you can pan fry it with a tiny drizzle of oil or cook it in the oven at 200 degree Celsius (again with a tiny amount of oil) for about 15 minutes.
5) These Salmon bites are so versatile: you can have them as a canape at a get together to impress your guests or have them as healthy snacks at home or use these as protein topping for hot or cold salad.
Are you convinced yet? You can find the recipe for Spicy Salmon Bites below
Spicy Salmon Bites
Omega 3, protein and other nutrient packed Salmon bites, great for snacks, canapés or even as a salad.
- 2 fillets of salon skin off
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
Slice the salmon into about 2 inches cubes.
Marinate the salmon with chilli powder, pepper and salt.
Cook it in the air fryer for 10 minutes. If you are using the oven, cook for 15 minutes at 200 degree Celsius on a preheated oven. If you are pan frying, 5 minutes (depending of the thickness of the salmon pieces) on the pan with a drizzle of hot oil.
I would love to know if you have tried this at home?